- Identification and contact details of the Responsible
- Necessary and updated information
- Detailed information on the treatments performed
- Exercise of your rights
- Security measures
- Contact to exercise data privacy rights
1. Identification and contact information of the Responsible
2. Necessary and updated information
All the fields that appear marked with an asterisk (*) in the Web forms will be mandatory, so that the omission of any of them could lead to the impossibility of being able to provide the requested services or information. You must provide true information, so that the information provided is always up to date and does not contain errors, you must notify %% web site %% as soon as possible, the modifications and rectifications of your personal data that are produced, by contact Of privacy. Likewise, by clicking on the "I Accept" button (or equivalent) incorporated in the aforementioned forms, you declare that the information and data that you have provided are accurate and truthful.
- The purposes of the processing of your personal data, that is, the reason why %% siteweb %% treats your personal data.
- The legal bases that allow the processing of your data by %% website %% for each of the indicated purposes.
- The possible communication of your data to third parties, as well as the cause of such communication. For these purposes, we inform you that we do not transfer your personal data to third parties unless there is a legal obligation or it is about collaborating professionals designated by %% website %% to be able to provide the contracted service or professional assignment. The service providers that access your personal data, in general, are dedicated to the information systems and technology sectors. The table below will indicate, where appropriate, those other sectors to which other possible service providers of %% web site %% that must access your personal data are dedicated. We inform you that you can request more information about the recipients of your data through the privacy contact. indicating the specific treatment on whose recipients would like information.
- The term of conservation of the data that you provide us. Likewise, we inform you that your data will remain blocked for the attention of judicial, administrative or fiscal claims, during the periods resulting from the applicable legislation.
4. Detailed information on the treatments performed by %% website %%
|Finalidad del tratamiento||Base legal||Destinatarios||Plazo de conservación|
|Manage the questions raised through the query form||Legitimate interest of %% website %% to meet the information requirements through the Web.||Your data may be transferred to the third-party professionals designated by %% website %% responsible for responding to your request for information. They will not access your personal data providing additional services of those indicated in section 3c.||Until the resolution of your request for information|
|Manage your subscription to the Forum / Blog of %% website %% identified in the registration form. Manage your registration and comments provided in the blog / forum.||Contractual relationship for the provision of the requested service, even if it is free.||The categories of recipients who can access your personal data are those identified in section 3.c.||For three years since the last interaction with %% website %% or until you express your desire not to continue subscribing to the forum / blog (whichever comes first)|
5. Exercise of your rights
We inform you that you may exercise the following rights:
- right of access to your personal data to know which ones are being processed and the processing operations carried out with them;
- right to rectify any inaccurate personal data;
- right of deletion of your personal data, when this is possible;
- right to request the limitation of the processing of your personal data when the accuracy, legality or the need for the processing of the data is doubtful, in which case, we may keep them for the exercise or defense of claims;
- right to the portability of your personal data, when the legal basis that enables us for your treatment of those indicated in the table above is the contractual relationship or consent;
- right to object to the processing of your personal data, when the legal basis that enables us to process the ones indicated in the table above is the legitimate interest.
- For these purposes, we will stop processing your data unless we have a compelling legitimate interest or for the formulation, exercise or defense of claims.
- right to revoke your consent at any time.
You can exercise your rights at any time and free of charge through the privacy contact. indicating the right that you wish to exercise and your identification data. If you believe that we have not treated your personal data properly you can contact us through the privacy contact. However, we inform you that you have the right to file a complaint with the Spanish Agency for Data Protection if you believe that a violation of the legislation on data protection regarding the processing of your personal data has been committed.
%% company %% will only use data storage and recovery devices ('Cookies') when the user has given his prior consent for it in accordance with what is indicated in the pop-up window of the user's browser when he first accesses the Web and in the other terms and conditions indicated in the Cookies Policy of %% company %% that every user must know.
7. Security measures
%% company %% adopts the security levels required by the GDPR appropriate to the nature of the data that is being processed at all times. Notwithstanding the foregoing, technical security in a medium such as the Internet is not impregnable and there may be malicious actions by third parties, although %% website%% puts all the means at its disposal to avoid such actions.
Minors may not use the services available through the Web without the prior authorization of their parents, guardians or legal representatives, who will be solely responsible for all acts performed through the Web by the minors in their care, including the completion of the forms with the personal data of said minors and the marking, where appropriate, of the boxes that accompany them.